Economically Productive and Globally Competitive Pakistan.
To enhance total factor productivity (TFP) through human resource development (HRD), technology demonstration and improved practices, processes and procedures by 2030.
1. Strong sense of accountability
2. Positive work ethics
3. Honesty, dignity and mutual respect
4. Team work
5. Continuous learning
6. Transparency and impartiality
7. Safe and environment friendly
- Asian Productivity Organization (APO) was established in 1961 under a Convention, with an objective to increase productivity & Quality in the countries of Asia and Pacific region through mutual cooperation.
- Pakistan was one of the eight founding members of APO.
- Separate NPO-Pakistan office was established at Islamabad in June 2001
- NPO has been incorporated as non profit company in 2006
The composition of Board of Directors as of June 30, 2020 is as under:
|Sr #||Name||Position in NPO Board|
Additional Secretary-I, Ministry of Industries & Production (MoI&P)
|Director/ Chairman (Ex-Officio)|
|ii)||Mr. Munir Ahmed,
Joint Secretary–Exp MoI&P, Finance Division
|iii)||Dr. Muhammad Azeem Khan,
|iv)||Mr. Shahid Karim,
|v)||Mr. Muhammad Alamgir Chaudhry,
Chief Executive Officer, NPO
|Mr. Waheed Ahmed||Company Secretary|